BioFlex Laser Therapy
All services are currently by appointment only.
We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellations and reschedules. Same day cancellations or reschedules will incur a charge of $50.00 If your session was scheduled through a discounted voucher and you are a no show, your voucher will be redeemed for the full value of the scheduled session.
Click here to book your appointment online.
BioFlex Laser Therapy technology utilizes superluminous and laser diodes to irradiate diseased or traumatized tissue with photons. These particles of energy are selectively absorbed by the cell membrane and intracellular restoration of normal cell structure and function.
The process is curative and therefore results in the elimination of symptoms, including pain. In addition, it enhances the body's immune system response and facilitates natural healing.
The therapy is completely safe and has no diverse side effects.
The technology is highly effective in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, arthritis, sports injuries, wound healing, and a wide range of dermatological conditions.
Increased production and release of:
- Endorphins (natural analgesics)
- Cortisol (precursor of cortisone)
- Growth Hormone (instrumental in tissue repair)
- ATP (improves and regulates cellular metabolism)
In addition, there is:
- Increased protein synthesis (collagen, DNA, fibroblasts)
- Venous and lymphatic flow facilitated
- Increased angiogenesis (elevation of oxygen saturation)
- Enhanced immune response
These are just some of the many processes that accelerate cellular regeneration (cartilage, epithelium) and restore normal cell morphology and function.
Soft Tissue and Sports Injuries
- Ligament / tendon / muscle tears
- Knee dysfunction (meniscal / ligamentous tears)
Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Tendonitis (supraspinitis / achilles, etc.)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Degenerative osteoarthritis
- Spinal stenosis / sciatica
- Disc herniation
- Herpes (post-herpetic neuralgia)
Wounds and Dermal Ulcers Secondary to:
- Compression / trauma
- Venous stasis
- Temporo-mandibular joint dysfunction
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Highly effective for many disease conditions
- Eliminates pain
- Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
- Restores normal range of motion and physical function
- Easily applied
- No known adverse effects
- No drug interactions
- Often makes surgical interventions unnecessary
- Provides a treatment alternative for patients that have not responded to conventional therapies